Heyyy! A bunch of fantabulous people nominated me for awards, so I’m gonna just put them all into this one post so that your readers aren’t flooded with award posts. I’ll be nominating 25 people at the end, and all of you can just pick one of them to do. So stick around for that! Also, WARNING: this post contains 33 facts about me!!! Proceed with caution! I hope you don’t mind.
The awesome My Overflowing Thoughts and Crown Notes kindly nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award – thank you both so much! I am honestly so very thankful. If you for some reason have not come across their lovely blogs, then go over and check them out!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Announce the award with a link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate six people who deserve the award and include their links.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Write seven interesting things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- I eat chips (or you might call them crisps) in size order, from largest to smallest.
- Every time I fall over and hurt myself, I always hurt my left knee but never my right! Or at least not yet…. *dun dun DUNNN*
- I am scared of space.
- My current absolute favourite song is Lost Boy by Ruth B, I’ve been obsessed for a while now since I discovered it through one of Reine’s posts!
- Whenever I’m caught in a conflict between others I try to ease the tension by making jokes and distracting people from the actual fight. I also tend to burst out in singing the French alphabet in these situations. 😛
- I’m meaner to my close friends than I am to strangers/acquaintances but I’m always careful not to take it too far.
- I just got ma hair cut – I didn’t go back on my word!! It is now up to my shoulders and I loves it. And now ze hair has been posted away! 😀
The fabulous Wanda kindly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award, thank you so much Wanda! If you haven’t already, check out her awesome blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the award logo to your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
7 Facts about Moi:
- I just donated 30cm of my hair to the Cancer Council so it will be made into a wig for someone who’s lost hair from cancer treatment
- My favourite thing in terms of blogging is comments!
- I like dubstep
- And also epic beat drops of course!
- I’ve always been the child who causes the most trouble compared to my older brother
- I used to be a good student but as I’ve grown I’ve realised you don’t have to listen to everything teachers say 😉
- Sometimes when I’m upset or angry or just moody I find swearing is a good way to get it out.
I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for this award by the lovely Charlii and Meg! Be sure to check out their blog if you haven’t already.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 Facts about Me:
- I desperately need new headphones, mine are quite run down from everyday use and Life, besides I CANNOT live without my music!!
- I haven’t told anyone about this blog. It’s a secret!
- I am dreading the nomination of 25 people at the end of this post.
- I was such a shy kid, I literally did not speak to anyone in preschool except this one girl, and I only talked to a select few people in kindergarten. I only started talking to people in year 1 which is pretty late!
- I used to bite my nails but I have now broken the habit after five or six years!
- In my new house there’s an attic and the door is right outside my room. *shivers*
- I have unusually long thumbs. This was pointed out by my guitar teacher when I had difficulties with finger picking and I’ve since found out it is indeed true!
A huge thank you to Dziey for nominating me for this one! Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already. Honestly, why the heck haven’t you seen it yet?!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- They must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!!
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m tired of writing facts about me 😄
- I take Vitamin D supplements.
- I’ve never broken a bone!
- I am listening to Magnets by Disclosure ft. Lorde as I write this.
- One of my favourite music channels on YouTube is Trap Nation!
- I’m not that interesting, I’m seriously struggling to come up with these shitty facts.
- I’m realising that most awards have the same rules. Say thanks, include badge, 7 facts, 15 nominees.
The awesome Wanda nominated me for the Creative Blogger award. Thank you so much!! All you peeps reading this better head over and check out her blog if you haven’t already!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
5 Facts About Me:
- I am grateful that this award only requires 5 facts.
- I am aware that the facts are becoming shittier by the minute.
- I am now listening to Lean On (can you believe it hit 1 billion views on YouTube?!)
- When I need to write fast I revert to crappy cursive.
- I used to write poems a lot but I’ve kinda lost interest now, although I do still try to write one every now and then.
- The Story Book
- The Blog Girl
- Just Average Teen Me
- Life of Blind
- Luna Cooler
- Aspiring Blue Cat
- It’s Two in the Morning
- Anything 2 Autopsy
- Dying Loser
- Little Blog
- Streak of Color
- Misstery Blog
- Just Another Girl Online
- Drifting Lexi
Holy shit. Are you proud of me?! I nominated 25 blogs! You have no idea how hard that was. Even just picking 25 blogs, and then linking them and ughhh…. to all my nominees: feel free to pick whichever award, and if you don’t feel like doing any awards that’s totally okay too. And once again, a huge thank you to everyone who nominated me for an award! It honestly means so much to me and it puts a smile on my face. If you still haven’t, go back up and check out all of their blogs because they are fantastic.
Let me give you a smidge of honesty here: there are two types of people reading this post:
- Those who actually read all of it (thanks, it must’ve been torturous)
- Those who skipped to the end to see if they were nominated (I see you! But not judging, don’t worry) 😄